Amphenol Aerospace adds the CTF-10G-4-SM fiber to copper converter to the Integrated Electronics Product Line. This product line is rugged, flexible, and affordable with many options available.
The converter is an integrated media converter and SERDES interfacing with both four channels of XAUI and four channels of single mode bi-directional 10G Ethernet.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- 4 channels (4 Tx, 4 Rx) 10GbE on single mode fiber converted bi-directionally to 4 channels of XAUI
- D38999 Shell Size 25
- D38999 Shell Size 25 receptacle with CTF-QUAD single mode 1310 nm fiber
- 4 Tx and 4 Rx 1310nm single mode fiber embedded into size 8 contacts with 1.25mm industry standard ceramic interface
- Samtec Q Series High Speed Cable Assembly and vertical mount board connectors
- Two hanging cable assemblies for distributed connections across the subsystem and backplane
- Low power consumption
- MDIO serial interface for Built-In Test and Diagnostics
- Natural convection cooled (no fan)
- Operational Temperature -40°C to +85°C
- Storage temperature -50°C to +125°C
- EMI/EMC compatible