Amphenol’s 5015 Series is a rugged, versatile and environmental resistant connector with proven electrical capability
for a less expensive solution. 5015 series connectors are medium to heavy weight cylindrical connectors with 5 shell styles, 19 shell sizes and 5 service classes. The 5015 offers 286 contact arrangements from 1 to 104 circuits. It is available in solder or crimp contacts, environmentally resistant options, threaded couplings, coaxial and thermocouple contacts, and ROHS compliant versions. This helps make Amphenol’s 5015 series an industry leading product.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Environmental sealing
- Optional filtered plug connectors
- Combined power and signal all in one connector
- The RADSOK® advantage provides contacts that handle up to 150% higher amperages than standard contacts.
- Over 280 insert patterns allows for easy customization.
- MIL-DTL-5015 features threaded couplings and single key/keyway polarization, representing maximum simplicityin design.