FTV, FCTV MIL-DTL-38999 Series III
The Amphenol® FTV Series III, demonstrates unsurpassed technical leadership. With added filter features, the high performance general duty threaded connector is designed to withstand the pressures of severe environment applications. The FCTV Series is the Composite Series III with filtering for EMI/EMP protection. It offers the same high performance as its metal counterpart, the FTV, but with a lightweight, corrosion resistance shell.
FTV & FCTV Composite Intermateable with MIL-DTL-38999 Series III Connectors
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Quick Mating - completely mates in a 360° turn of the coupling nut
- Lockwiring Eliminated - incorporates anti-decoupling device
- Contact Protection - 100% “scoop-proof”
- Improved Moisture Resistance - prevents electrolytic erosion of contacts
- Lightweight Composite Shell - 17% – 70% weight savings over metal
- Corrosion Resistant - available in standard MIL-DTL-38999 olive drab cadmium (175°C) and electroless nickel plating (200°C), both withstanding 2000 hours of salt spray exposure. The base material is able to withstand an indefinite exposure to salt spray.
- Durability - 1500 couplings minimum (in reference to connector couplings, not contacts)