Designed for those who have smaller space constraints and high frequency power applications.Provides a robust rectangular solution with a tool-less mate & unmate feature Contact Amphenol Aerospace for part number and ordering information.
IEP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Robust, high thermal-conductivity metal shells, with a variety of plating options.
- Contact options: standard 5015/39029, RADSOK®, High temperature Pencil clip (200°C)
- Shell-to-shell bottoming.
- EMI/RFI protection.
- Latch with snap detent for solid engagement locking.
- Customer programmable keying.
- Easy to identify shell polarization.
- Split-insert construction for ease of assembly of contacts into connectors, and easy disassembly (for contact sizes exceeding 1/0).
- Right-angle backshells for lower profile routing solutions.
- High voltage last-mate/first break interlock contacts (standard 5015 contacts) available.