KVTV Connector Series
A combination of MIL-DTL-38999 & MIL-DTL-5015 technologies that provides a low cost solution for high power requirements while keeping the features and benefits these series are known for.
Contact Amphenol Aerospace for part number and ordering information.
INCORPORATES MIL-DTL-38999 SERIES III SHELLS AND OUTER COUPLING:
- Providing shell-to-shell bottoming and EMI banding for EMI/RFI protection.
- Environmental sealing which will meet the 38999 requirements for humidity and submersion testing.
- Meets shock and vibration requirements of 38999.
- Shell sizes 25 and larger; allowing more options to carry higher power for your applications.
- Comes standard with over-molded coupling nuts which provide extra durability and grip.
INCORPORATES MIL-DTL-5015 SERIES INSERTS AND BACKSHELL ACCESSORIES
- Available in familiar 5015 patterns as well as some new patterns allowing for higher amperage/voltage requirements.
- Comes standard with a Silicone based insert material for higher CTI and service class, but will also be available with High Temperature Flouroelastomer or Neoprene inserts - giving some versatility in your applications, while providing an operating temperature rating from –65°C up to 200°C.
- Available with standard 5015 style backshells and rear accessories – giving the extra sealing and support needed in harsh environments.