Filter adapters present an effective and economical method of introducing EMI/EMP protection to an installed system. The adapter series of filter connectors from Amphenol are available to intermate with all the popular MIL-Specs.
Installation of the adapter is quick and efficient, requiring no tools, fixtures or extended downtime. Simply un-mate the existing cable harness from the receptacle; attach the coupling nut to the receptacle on the unit; then mate the cable harness to the receptacle side of the adapter. Several design alternatives are available that will help ensure that the adapter remains permanently attached to either the cable harness or the unit receptacle.
Features & Benefits:
- An effective and economical method of introducing EMI filtering and/or transient protection to an installed system
- Intermateable with all popular MIL-SPEC connectors
- Can also be configured to provide transient protection utilizing diodes and MOVs
- Space qualified components available
- Quick and efficient installation
- Readily available in MIL-DTL-38999
- Series I, II, and III as well as
- MIL-DTL-26482 types
Check each product series for insert arrangement information