38999 Connectors with Power Contacts
Amphenol has increased its D38999 power options, creating a contact system for every application. Increase ampacity up to 50 percent when pairing Temper-Grip with HCP pins, helping your connection get as close as possible to the efficiency of uncut wire. EN-style contacts are also available ensuring there is an option to intermate with EN-Style connectors, which use a .142" diameter pin.
Features & Benefits:
- Ensure reliability of contact system with Temper-Grip, far beyond the maximum temperature of the connector
- Upgrade ampacity 20-30% by changing your pin contacts to HCP, available in all sizes.
- Reduce mating force with RADSOK®
- European-style size 8 pin to mate with RADSOK® & other hyperbolic contacts
- Easiest way to substitute twinaxial & coaxial contacts for power or signal contacts is by using these modification codes