AmpheSEAL High Pressure
The AmpheSEAL connectors provide sealing between the plug and receptacle interfaces and have been tested to withstand pressure to at least 300 PSI. Not intermateable with standard products. Must use AmpheSEAL on both sides of mated pair.
Features & Benefits:
- Internal O-ring seals to at least 300 PSI
- Rear connector sealing method customized to meet the specific application
- Any D38999 size and insert arrangement is available
- All aluminum shell sizes available in most finishes
- EMI/RFI shielding advantages of D38999 Series III plugs