2M Space Saver 90 Degree Plug
The 2M Space Saver right-angle EMI/RFI low-profile plug and backshell combination reduces the profile of your plug by 50% compared to a standard 2M801 while maintaining ruggedization and dependable shielding. This innovative micro-miniature combination significantly reduces space requirements without compromising ruggedness or performance.
The Space Saver provides easy access to load contacts and eliminates the need for a grommet, which also makes it easier to remove size 23 AWG contacts. The Space Saver comes in three different series (2M801, 2M804, and 2M805), and offers a combination of excellent cable routing that takes up minimal space as well as high-performance 2M micro-miniature connectivity. This compact design is ideal in applications where space is limited such as missiles, satellites, and across all C4ISR applications.
Ask your Amphenol representative about options in D38999 and Series V as well.
Features & Benefits:
• This plug and backshell combo design saves space, with a minimal height and superior EMI performance.
• Less hardware than comparable low-profile plugs.
• The rear removable cover makes it easy to cut wires and remove contacts for maintenance.
• Assembles with crimp or solder cup size 23 contacts.
• Drastically easier to rework 20HD and 23AWG contacts with less broken tools.
• All key rotations are available as well as several connector clockings (rotating main key).