Agnostic Embedded Rugged Media Converters
Amphenol’s Agnostic Embedded Rugged Media Converters utilize Amphenol’s long-time trusted MIL-DTL-38999 connectors and receive data over a Samtec HQDP ribbon for attachment into a subsystem. These converters output to a MIL-DTL-38999 connector embedded with high performance Amphenol contacts. These units can be configured with any plating, shell rotation, HQDP ribbon length, and HQDP connector type. These features are a perfect fit for any application being used in harsh environment avionics, ground systems, or naval applications.
Features & Benefits:
- 3.3V Power
- Agnostic to Encoded data protocols
- 850nm multi-mode technology
- 2 Channel Copper/Fiber and Fiber/Copper
- 4 Channel Copper/Fiber and Fiber/Copper
- 4 Channel Copper to Fiber
- 6 Channel Copper to Fiber
Rugged Junction Boxes
Ethernet junction boxes for rugged military and other harsh environment applications, featuring a wide range of Amphenol D38999 connectors.