Vacuum-Ready Media Converter
This media converter provides the perfect solution for the use inside of a vacuum environment. Featuring four channels of copper transmit and receive along with four channels of duplex fiber with low outgassing requirements and vacuum tested parts.
Built rugged, just like all of Amphenol Military High Speed’s parts, for the military’s toughest environments: avionics, ground units, aerospace, and more.
Features & Benefits:
- Vacuum baked parts at 257 °F (125 °C) and 10-6 torr for 48 hours minimum.
- Low outgassed FiberQuad and Quadrax contacts, not exceeding 1% TML and 0.1% CVCM4X
- Split pair Quadrax contacts for up to 6 Gbps per pair
- 8X FiberQuad active contacts for 4X channels of 10GBASE-SR operation -40 °F (-40 °C) to 185 °F (85 °C) operating temperatures
- Master Clear Pin External Reset functionality
- ICD2 debugger pins for PIC interfacing
- D38999 style connectors with various keying and rotations available.
- DSUB style connector with split pair Quadrax contacts