4-Channel 370 MSPS 16-bit Analog Input A/D Connector
The ADC-4CH-370M-16 is a four channel, 370 MSPS, 16-bit analog converter. This utilizes and integrated MIL-DTL-38999. The JESD204B I/O devices are to be directly coupled to a host FPGA. The four channel ADC (x2) devices connect through the high bandwidth connector to a FPGA-based host board which maximizes data throughput and minimizes latency.
The ADC-4CH-370M-16 supports an onboard programmable sample clock generator as well as an external reference input. Multiple ADC-4CH-370M-16 can be synchronized to increase the number of input channels through the use of trigger input/output signals directly under the control of the FPGA.
Features & Benefits:
- Quad 370 MSPS 16-bit ADCs
- Onboard programmable sample clock
- Option for internal or external ADC clock
- Optional pass through clock for
- Integrated MIL-DTL-38999
- Rugged and naturally
- Large range of acceptable
- JESD204B interface
- Increase PCB space
- 16 bit resolution
- Able to synchronize multiple
- Easily interfaces to FPGA-based
- Removes bulky RF cabling
- Removes costly development
- Low power consumption
- TI development board compatibility
Rugged Junction Boxes
Ethernet junction boxes for rugged military and other harsh environment applications, featuring a wide range of Amphenol D38999 connectors.