Two-Channel Fiber to Copper Media Converter Unit
Amphenol’s Two-Channel Fiber to Copper Media Converter unit is able to transfer and convert data at rates up to 4.25Gbps. These converters output to a MIL-DTL-38999 connector embedded with high performance Amphenol contacts and can be configured with any plating and shell rotation. These features are a perfect fit for any application being used in harsh environment avionics, ground systems, or naval applications.
Features & Benefits:
- Support for agnostic encoded data and pathological data protocols
- 2X fiber optic M29504 receivers at up to 4.25Gbps converted to 2X high speed copper differential AC coupled streams on high speed differential twinax contacts
- 850nm multimode technology and support for 50/125 fiber optic cable (support also for 62.2/125)
- MIL-STD-704 OC input power
- Sea level to 61K feet altitude
- Operation from -55°C to 85°C
- Less than 0.75 pounds
- Wide vibration range suitable for airborne rugged environment
- Qualified for balance of MIL-STD tests to include humidity, shock, explosive atmosphere, EMI, and more.