Standalone Copper DVI Splitters
Amphenol’s Standalone Copper DVI Splitter is part of our proven line of Digital Video Interface media converters and duplicates a single channel of copper DVI to two DVI copper channels. This DVI splitter can be used in harsh environment avionics, ground systems, or naval applications.
Features & Benefits:
- Duplicates a single channel of copper DVI to two DVI copper channels
- The DVI input connector is a shell size 13 MIL-DTL-38999 with Oval Contact System high speed contacts.
- The DVI output connector is a shell size 19 MIL-DTL-38999 with Oval Contact System high speed contacts.
- Input DC power is brought through a shell size 9 MIL-DTL-38999 connector with standard contacts.
- -40C - +85C operating temperature and meant for military/commercial aerospace environments.
- The parts can be configured with any plating and shell rotation.
- Various test assemblies for the copper and fiber are available per request.