VITA 66.1 and 66.4
Amphenol’s VITA 66 family of fiber optic connector products are ruggedized blind-mate optical MT module/backplane connector systems designed to meet the VITA 66.1 and 66.4 open architecture specifications. These products can be utilized in VPX systems as defined per VITA 46 or as standalone blind-mate optical connector solutions. Amphenol’s connector systems provide reliable high-speed connections for the most extreme commercial and military environments.
- VPX Single board computers
- Embedded Computing
- Phased Array Radars
- Single Processing Computer
- Command Center Communications
- Military and Commercial
Features & Benefits:
- VITA 66.1 and 66.4 spec compliant
- Spring-loaded floating MT ferrules
- Multiple alignment guide features
- No special tooling required for assembly
- Supports industry standard MT ferrules- up to 24 fiber optic channels per MT
R-VPX VITA 46 Connector System
R-VPX is a ruggedized, high-speed, board-to-board interconnect system capable of data rates in excess of 10 Gbps, meeting and exceeding VITA 46 standards.
Capable of data rate transfer speeds of more than 16 Gb/s and meet the performance requirements of VITA 46 and VITA 47. VITA 46 backplane connectors. Optimized for speed and ruggedized to endure harsh environments in military applications.
R-VPX Evolution 2.0 VITA 46.30 Connectors
R-VPX Evolution 2.0 series connectors are designed and optimized to achieve data rates in excess of 25 Gb/s, meeting VITA 46.30 requirements.